- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Home to the famous victoria falls,theMosi-oa-Tunya National Park surrounds the falls. The Livingstone Museum traces local history and archaeology, and the life of the Scottish explorer, David Livingstone, after whom the town was named.
Wildlife viewing, safari, adrenaline flowing swim in the devils pool and much more
Trip available upon request. please fill in the enquiry form.
– International airport pickup and drop service
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Breakfast will be served with tea
– Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
– Helicopter evacuation/rescue incase of emergency
– Personal insurance
– Other meals
– Tipping to guide and porter
– Domestic airport tax
– Donation to the local people